Please join Surf City Rotary Club of Huntington Beach
On March 5, 2022, Surf City Rotary Club of Huntington Beach and its premier charity Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley will host “Surf City Splash,” a fun-filled dinner, dance, and auction, at the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort. We are excited to be able to present this event in-person and online this year and we hope to see you there! Surf City SPLASH raises funds for projects and organizations that help children and others in need. We hope you will join us as a sponsor, an auction item donor, a bidder, or all of the above!
- Dinner for 8 at the Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach or delivered to your home
- Complimentary wine throughout dinner
- Entertainment by the ClubHouse Kids
- A chance to socialize with your friends and other community-minded individuals
- Opportunity to bid in the live auction
- Bid online from your phone or computer in the silent auctions starting on Friday, February 25! Auctions will close on March 5, including live auction items that will be sold by the auctioneer at the in-person event.
- Opportunity drawing tickets for the drawing that will take place during the live stream.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley – Surf City Rotary’s Premier Charity: Support life-changing programs in our community for children ages 6 weeks old to 18 years old
- Passports to Success: Provide life-skills workshops for foster youth.
- Joe Leick Memorial Scholarship: Give scholarships to deserving local college-bound students.
- Shoe the Kids: provide shoes and socks to 300 local children in need.
- Robyne’s Nest: Help at-risk and homeless students gain the academic, financial, and life skills needed to complete high school and look to college, trade school, or military options.
- Making the Holidays Special: Provide school supplies, holiday gifts, and pictures with Santa to low-income children in our community
- International Projects: Support schools in Tanzania through books, supplies, and more
- Rotary International Polio Inoculation: Work toward eradicating polio worldwide.
Your support makes a difference!